Good thing and you need to choose well, and a leather bomber jacket all the more. Therefore, it is important to know what to look for.In order not to regret the purchased thing, always consider the size and style of the leather jacket.
We decide on the size and style of the jacket
Everyone who has ever dealt with the skin knows that she has an unpleasant tendency to stretch. It happens that you buy shoes of your own size or even, as per habit, with a stock for a sock, and then they once and great. And this applies not only to shoes, but all leather items.
In order not to miscalculate with the purchase, you need to know how to choose a leather jacket in size:
- You should try on a leather bomber jacket men not on a thick sweater or sweater, but on a thin raglan or even a T-shirt.
- In no case should a leather jacket be great on you, even half a centimeter! Do not trust flattery sellers, who often claim to leave a supply for a warm sweater. Even if the sleeve is even slightly larger or wider, in a couple of months it will hang down, as in a Harlequin costume.
- If you liked the leather jacket, but it sits “right next to it”, do not be afraid and go to the checkout with a calm soul. Such leather thing will ideally sit on you, and over time will stretch along your figure.
In addition, bomber jacket leather should be selected for style.
As a rule, genuine leather is not cheap, so the investment in the form of a purchase must be thought out. Going to the store, consider:
- the style of your wardrobe
- the color scheme of their toilets
How to determine the quality of the skin
The most important thing is to know where to get it. If you want to make a purchase, but do not know how to choose a mens leather bomber jacket, go straight to the factory or the store with it. A serious factory (not to be confused with underground shops for making everything indiscriminately) is obliged to provide a certificate of quality for its products, and also to comply with the warranty period for leather. Unfortunately, such privileges have their price, which is not always pleasant to the average wallet.
In addition, it will not be superfluous to get acquainted with the main signs of natural leather:
- Genuine leather is always warm and you will feel it if you put your palm on it. Artificial material cannot boast of such a characteristic, it will always be cold.
- If you gently scrape the skin surface, it will not leave marks or scratches.
- The edge of the leather jacket is rough, with artificial material it is always smooth.